Two weekends ago we were in Chicago for a wedding. Our roommate from college, Jenn got hitched on my Birthday. Way to go Jenn. She met Pat a few years ago and we've gotten to meet him at a couple of OSU football tailgates. It was a great wedding and they did so many nice things to celebrate my bithday. I got my very own cake and a birthday present. Super cool of them to share their special day. And Tom and I got to spend the entire time catching up with out friend Steve and his girlfriend Debbie. We hadn't seen Steve since we saw him in San Fransisco in 2006! That was when he moved out there. So it was great to get to sit together and get caught up. And this marked the first time Tommy stayed overnight not with a family member. He woks Chastity up once which is once more than normal so I feel a little bad for her luck but I had a lot of fun so I won't feel that bad.
_
Last weekend we had the volleyball crowd over for some start of summer fun. We grilled out and had the ard games going. And we set up a volleyball net for those really hard core players. The party was extra special because Julie was home for a bit from St. Jude so she got to see everybody and relax for an evening.
_
This weekend was totally action packed. On Friday we went to the Cherry Festival with Amanda, Trent, & Amy and the twins. We got there a little early and Tommy enjoyed a turn in the petting zoo. Pretty sure his favorite thing was actually their water dishes but whatever. When we went in I was holding his hand and the cup of feed we got. I was doing OK too until he got scared and wanted to be picked up. Then the killer goat smelled the fear and came in to finish us off. He really wanted that feed so he climbed right on up my front side and was reaching for the cup that I now had fully extended up high. But he has also learned the trait of persistence, because no matter what I tried to do to get him off of me he wasn't budging without that grain. So I had to either give up the food or drop my son. I gave up the food. It was the most fun watching the people and especially the women who kept screaming when the animals went after the grain.
_
Too Scared to Walk Around
Love Gentle
Pointy Horns
Must Be Interesting...Tommy & the Goat Are Listening
This Water Is AWESOME
Brayden & Ashlyn
Tommy, Brayden, & Ashlyn Chilling
Fireworks
Yesterday we had a cookout at Trent and Amy's and John. Lindsey, & Mark came over too. After eating, the girls took the kids to the park while the guys did some landscaping. We had a great time on the swings and on the slide.
Frontways, Backways, It Don't Matter
Wheeeeeeee!
Ashlyn, Brayden, & Tommy
I Can Drive
Aarrr...Where is Me Buried Treasure
_
2 comments:
I was so happy to find new posts when I checked out your blog yesterday! I have been missing not knowing what was up with T3 but I also knew you were in the middle of a build so I understood. I can't believe how big Tommy is!!! Time flies!
Jenny it is great to see you and find out you have a little one a very cute on at that ;') I also have a little boy about the same age you will have to check out his blog. Would love to catch up with you you can get my email from my blog.
Post a Comment