The second big thing to happen was we got the main part of Tommy's playset up. I figured we'd get him a swing, a slide, and a sandbox kind of deal...but neither of us quite knows how to buy small. So we ended up with quite the fortress in the back yard. A baby swing, a regular swing, a hammock swing, a trapeze, a rock wall, monkey bars, slide, sand box, and fort. And the best part is we thought we could put it together ourselves. The pros do it in four hours says the salesman. But the boy loves to swing and is really getting into the slide too. He even started climbing up the ladder by himself although I am not quite ready for him to do that.
2009/05/28
April 2009
Aside from Easter, which I will get to next, Easter brought about two very important things. First Tommy finally ate and enjoyed some shellfish. Whew! We've tried shrimp quite a few times and the crab with moderate success, but I was starting to think this boy did not inherit Tom's or my ability to put away pound after pound of that sweet stuff. So finally we got him downing it like there was no tomorrow at a friend's crawfish boil. He ate it as fast as Tom or I could get the darn things peeled. Probably around 30 of them. And they were Cajun style and he didn't bat an eye at that either. So look out Kobayashi!
Lookin' Cuter Than Those Crawfish
Hillbilly Golf Anyone?
Swinging ROCKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment