2009/05/28

December 2008

December was a very full month as anyone can imagine. Tom and I got back from Mexico and just started right in on the holiday activities. Tom went snowboarding up north for a weekend and I got the presents bought and wrapped. Then we had everybody over for some Christmas Fried Turkey. Jess and Adam were back through for the holidays so Grady and them stayed with us to take advantage of the best doggy hotel ever! Tom's parents came out to watch Tommy while Trent, Amy, Tom, and I went to Chicago overnight for the Bears v Packers right before Christmas. 2nd coldest game at Soldier Field I think but the Bears did win so I'm happy we toughed it out to the end. It has to be cold if your hot chocolate freezes within the same quarter. Then we all packed up and headed to Ohio for Christmas. Tommy was a little more into it this time and he almost got the hang of opening the presents.

Tommy Practicing the Drums

Tommy and His Cat Lego DumpTruck from Uncle Chris
Tommy in his Christmas PJs Tommy and his Christmas Wagon from Gramma & Grampa L
Tommy Hamming it up for the Camera

No comments: