2008/11/02

Halloween, it is!

We've made it through one of every holiday now. Saving the best for last, Yoda joined our crew. Dunkin and Gracie brought out their infamous Darth Vader & Princess Leia costumes. After the trauma this time though, I don't th ink they will be making a reappearance. Vader's mask is nearly broken in half and Leia's belt isn't attached to her tunic anymore. But we did manage to capture one decent shot of the three of them before too much was torn up.
Princess Leia (Gracie), Yoda (Tommy), and Darth Vader (Dunkin)
Candy, I want!
Cute, I am!
We stayed at our house for the first hour and had five kids stop by (I bought eough candy for 100). So the second hour we ventured out into the neighborhood to get some loot of our own. We hit about 15 houses and Yoda made out! Below was our first house and Tommy thinking about taking some candy from our neighbor Pam. On about the fourth huse he did the hole deal right...walking up to the door (with help), holding the basket, picking a piece out of the bowl, and putting it inot his basket. The other 14 tries were not successful. But needless to say he was a huge hit in the neighborhood. I'll have to start thinking about what can top it next year.
Tom, Yoda, & Pam Jenny, Yoda, & Tom
After trick-or-treating we met up with Lindsey & Mark at Granite City. Tommy slept through most of dinner just about until it was time to leave. When he woke up he had some crazy sweaty hair going on that made for some good pics.

1 comment:

Tori :) said...

Jenny!! I nearly wet my pants over the Halloween costumes!