Tom & Tommy with his First Real Milk
Well we are up to 6 teeth now. The chewing hasn't progressed too far...at least not on food...apparently people have though. Tommy bit somebody at daycare on Friday. For those that aren't aware, he has been the recipient of the biting two times prior so it would seem that this is a normal part of getting teeth...just not an acceptable part. So we've spent the weekend saying no a lot when he clamps down those munchers. If only he wasn't so cute opening his mouth up all the way like he does. But it must stop, so I will be strong. We had the fourth semi-annual crabfest on Sunday. There were nine people this time. I didn't get an accurate crab count from everybody but I believe I came in second to Wettstein (yes I ate more than Tom and Sam...finally) But without the complete victory, I am still not satisfied...I maintain if we had had more crab that I could have kept going and outdistanced Wettstein...in January we'll have the rematch. Sunday night Tommy helped cheer on the Browns. Unfotunately they couldn't hear him considering yet another loss. He must not have been focused enough as he is watching the game, enjoying a bottle, and trying to sing with Rock Band. But the good news is that the outfit Uncle Chris bought last year is perfect for this football season. We'll try the Winslow jersey next week.Tommy in his Browns gear
No comments:
Post a Comment