We had another fun week. Tommy is learning all kinds of stuff now. He's gone from a couple of inches with the army crawl just a couple of weeks ago to cutting across the whole room with it now. And he is on the verge of a real crawl too. He gets up on all fours and rocks...even moves his knees sometimes...just can't get it all together at once. But it is close.
He is sitting up by himself now. He eats real bananas and mashed potatoes. Not a lot mind you, but he gums on them for fun. He's made it all the way through the stage two foods and likes pretty much everything but chicken. Which if I had it all mushed up like that I'm sure I wouldn't be a huge fan. And he is running his mouth constantly it seems.
He talks to himself in the morning. The word of the week is da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da!
And of course he's still absolutely adorable. I tried to take him to get groceries with me last night and it took twice as long as it should have. Between the egg guy talking to him, the two ladies in the chip aisle, the 2 year old that kept saying hi, and the girls in the checkout line, I thought we'd never get done. That dimple will be the death of me yet!
Some cute pics below of him sleeping in the truck and sitting up eating a cracker.

2 comments:
He certainly is a charmer - who does he take after??? Can't wait to see him and hold him in person!!
Gramma S.
Holy cow, Jenny! When did he get so darn cute?!
Post a Comment