We've slowed down a little bit so far this week. Only out two of the four evenings. Tommy has been quite the interactive cheeser lately. They took this picture of him at daycare just grinnin' away. He still flirts with all the girls. And he loves when people giggle with him.

Tommy at daycare
This week he has been working on a couple of things. The sippy cup hasn't actually met it's purpose as a liquid dispensing device. So far it is more like chew toy. And speaking of chew toys, the inevitable happened the other day. While Dunkin has been caught a few times trying to take off with one of Tommy's toys, Tommy managed to get one of Dunkin's toys the other day. And I guess those are just as good to chew on.
But besides that he has been working on buzzing his lips. Which creates a nice spit mess all through the air. And yesterday he discovered that he can lean over onto our legs and buzz his lips on them for an even better sound. Enough drool to drown a cat.
Tomorrow Tommy has his 6 month doctor appointment. I'm guessing that he is up to 18 pounds and s 26.5 inches long. We'll see how I do tomorrow but one thing I know for sure is I won't be able to lift him into his car seat base much longer.
1 comment:
Wow Tommy is getting to be a very handsome young man! Can't believe he is getting to be so big. Hi to all and Jenny happy belated birthday. I hope you had a nice one.
love to all Deb, John and Ryan
Post a Comment