2008/01/26

Vail Vacation - Take 2

Tommy hit the slopes for the first time on Sunday morning. Granted it was in his front pack and without skis or a snowboard. But he still got to ride to the top of Vail in the Eagle Bahn Gondola to have lunch.


Tom & Tommy Hanging at the Eagle's Nest


On Monday the guys went to Beaver Creek to board. Tommy, Amy, & I met them up for lunch and Tommy got to see his first celebrity, John Lynch of the Denver Broncos.


Amy, John Lynch (kneeling), & Trent at the Golden Eagle Inn
On Tuesday Tommy went to his very first day of daycare at Small World Play School in Beaver Creek, Colorado so I could try some snowboarding. Tommy didn't seem to care where he was and was pretty happy when Tom and I left. I however cried a little bit. Glad that we got that over with before I go back to work. Tommy spent the day with Louisa who said he was wonderful. His first report card said, "Easy to get to smile! Great dimples! Loves to be held." Which is certainly accurate.

Once we picked him up we grabbed some dinner there in Beaver Creek. After taking his snowsuit off we found out that they label not just the diaper bag and blankey but also the kid. Then when we got home we figured out they label the actual diaper! Extra security measures to make sure the right kid gets back to the right family.

Tommy and his outside label


Tommy and his inside label

No comments: